For full product specifications, refer to the ImmersionRC Product Page:
Vortex 150 Mini Product Page
* The EU Version is identical to the International, and USA versions, with one exception. The firmware is region-locked to prevent transmission outside of the EU ISM band. All ImmersionRC/FatShark channels are still available, along with 6 of the 8 RaceBand channels. Power output is limited to 25mW also to meet EU RTT&E Regulations.
NOTE: This product is being offered for pre-order in order to help us forecast, and ensure your place in the queue to get the first deliveries. We do not endorse offering pre-orders to end-users. This practice, especially when it includes money changing hands, creates bad press for all involved if unexpected production delays occur.
Another Note: The Photos included with this product listing are temporary, and will be replaced with high quality shots before 28 Oct.
- Retail Price ($USD): $299.00
- Initial Release Date: October 2016
- Weight: ~178 without battery (<250g with 500mAh pack)
- Power Requirements: 3s-4s LiPo (typical)
- ESCs: Full Custom, 16A cont. 20A peak, rotorSENSE, OneShot125/42, Multishot
- Motors: Custom V-Spec 1306, with 2mm axles, 5mm shafts
- Props: RaceKraft 3" Tri-Blade
- Flight Camera: FatShark 600TVL CCD
- Receiver Compatibility: CPPM, S-Bus, Spektrum™, XBus, SumH, SumD (no external adapters required)
- Flight Time: Highly dependent upon battery, and flying style
Included in the box
- 1x Vortex 150 Mini Race Quad, Fully assembled and flight-tested
- 2x ImmersionRC Branded battery straps (Installed)
- 1x SpiroNET Omni 5.8GHz antenna (Stubby, v2)
- 1x PPM Interface Cable
- 1x Spektrum(tm) Interface Cable
- 1x SBus Interface Cable
- 8x RaceKraft 3" Tri-Blade Props