Firstar 2000 V2 FPV Glider EPO 2000mm (PNF)
The Firstar 2000 V2 is an attractive and superbly designed FPV platform with a a host of neat features that make this model one of the best in it's class. For toughness and reliability, the model features a blow moulded fuselage which utilizes Nylon and is virtually indestructable, the flying surfaces are all made from tough EPO foam.
From point of view of practicality, the wings are plug-in and the model requires no glue for assembly, everything simply screws together. The outer canopy is purely for looks and is used when the Firstar 2000 V2 is flown as a glider though unclips in seconds to reveal a camera ready platform, complete with a pan/tilt servo mounting hole that has been pre-moulded. This large camera platform/wing cover is secured by a quick release latch and once removed, reveals huge canopy area for mounting batteries and FPV equipment onto a pre-fitted ply plate. All servos, motor & ESC are of course pre-installed. The plug-in wings have added flaps for ultra slow landings and there is also a moulded C of G indicator on the underside of the wing for quick pre-flight checks. There is no doubt that this is a superbly designed, high quality FPV model at an excellent price. The aft fuselage features a flat mounting platform for your FPV transmitter which allows you to separate it from other sensitive radio equipment like your flight receiver.
It would be fair to say that it is more attractive to look at than most FPV platforms, not to mention much tougher, the Firstar 2000 V2 will give the RC pilot hours of enjoyment for many years to come!
• Plug and Fly - Just add radio sytem, battery and fly!
• Blow molded plastic fuselage with EPO wings and tail
• All bolt together construction, no glue required
• Easy access canopy/hatch section
• Removable canopy reveals flat FPV camera mounting base
• Aft fuselage equipment mounting platform separates FPV equipment from radio equipment
• Working wing flaps for nice slow landings
• Folding propeller allows for reduced drag, extending its gliding capability
Flying Weight: 1050g
Motor: 2815 1400kv brushless Outrunner
ESC: 30A w/BEC
Servo: 9g x 4
6 Channel Transmitter and Receiver
1800mAh 3S Lipoly Battery