Feiyu G4 Gimbal 3 Ejes de mano para GoPro HE
For the first camera invented in 1839, the photographer has to sit in one place keeping still for hours to get one picture taken,in 1976 JVC company released the first domestic video camera, so people realized recording the daily life by filming. However the lumbering size and poor anti vibration equipment resulted in a great deal of limitations in photography. Meanwhile Garrett Brown from USA invented the steadicam for more dynamic videos. But 20kg heavy burden confused the user its carrying. Combined with FY high-tech and machinery, the FY G4 carrying sports camera is more portable and flexible. Simple operation with only one button for mode selection, a one hand operations is feasible. Pictures and videos can be captured clearly and steadily with the FY G4 in hand. Benefiting from the power of technology, follow your heart to experience more joy and extreme sports with FY G4. More easy to record splendid memories than ever before
FY-G4 3-Axis Handheld Steady Gimbal Function And Use Instructions
If it can not play correctly, please click http://youtu.be/BtyNO-Q6z3M
The new Generation of FY-G4 3 axis handheld gimbal is suitable for Gopro4/Gopro3+/ Gopro3 and other similar size sports camera
Using internal limit to hide all wires enjoying extreme wireless control.
Special length design for more easy to hold and use with the second generation process system of Feiyu handheld gimbal process system to make more perfect filming tool
With special thumb screw design to protect against thumb screw loss.With the new design thumb screw making G4 more steady even adding the LED backpack.
Connecting the extension bar easier free of special switch for it. The gimbal with longer length can shoot beautiful sceneries more easily.
FY Handheld Gimbal Extension Bar:http://www.feiyu-tech.com/product-en.php?id=45
FY-G4 Gimbal Remote Control
FY-G4 3-axis handheld gimbal offers the interfaces for power supply and video output to realize gimbal supplying the power to Gopro directly. The gopro can still work though without the inside battery as the gimbal can supply the power to it directly.
● Heading Following Mode —— Pitch and roll locking, heading smooth rotation follow the direction of the handheld.
● Heading And Pitch Following Mode —— Roll locking ,heading and pitch smooth rotation follow the direction of the handheld.
● Locking Mode —— Heading ,pitch and roll locking.
● Special Working Condition (Inversion Mode) —— When in any working mode, press the function button for three times in succession, the Gimbal enter into the inversion mode and switch to the Heading following mode automatically. Invert the Gimbal to capture more excited scenes easily by switching mode combination. When in inversion working condition press the function button for three times in succession to reset the Gimbal back to the original state.
FY-G4 comparison with FY-G3Ultra
Smooth And Steady Filming: Handheld the Gimbal, keep stable for movement, keep light and steady for walking.
How To Adjust The Pitching Angle: Double press the function button to enter into “Heading And Pitch Follow ”mode. Hold the Gimbal at the desired angle, then press the button once to reengage “Heading Follow ” Mode in order to lock the angle of desired pitch.
Selfie: Turn the Gimbal 180° so the function interface is facing you. Then, simply adjust the angle of pitch to the desired angle by utilizing the “Heading and Pitch Follow” Mode which described above and then switch back to “Heading Follow” Mode. Once complete you can film yourself with ease.
Flexible Use Of Inversion Mode: Press the function button for three times in succession, the Gimbal switch to the inversion mode and help to captured low angle view more easily.If filming with moving forward at a high speed, keep the handle roughly parallel with the ground will be helpful.
1. Install the camera properly.
2. Gimbal placed on stationary flat and keep motionless.
3. Power on the Gimbal.
4. The Gimbal is activate and it will initialize automatically. Pick up the Gimbal to work normally.
FY-G4 needs to be initialized whenever the following situations appear after power on
1. After power on, the angle of pitch is not level with the horizon line.
2. After power on, the angle of roll is not parallel with the horizon line.
3. When the gimbal is in heading lock, the angle of heading moves frequently (heading is not stationary)