The new BASE SD is a wired headset for use with FPV base stations. The extra long 3m cable allows you freedom to roam from your base station.
High resolution display(640x480) with the largest FOV 35, of any consumer HMD . Kopin VGA display (640X480)- the same high resolution LCD used in the majority of VGA video headsets on the market but with higher magnification and large FOV lenses.
It supports a large input voltage range (6V –12V) so it can be powered off a variety of power sources. BASE SD does not include battery and charger – it’s designed to be powered off existing power supplies (battery/charger sold separately).
- Base SD 2013 wireless VGA headset (640 X 480 resolution) with 35 degree FOV - COVER to transport and protect goggles from Sum. NEW!!!!!
- 3m. AV cable
- FOV: 35 degrees diagonal
- Accommodates diopter (lens set: -2, -4, -6 dpt. Optional )
- Focal distance: 2 meter object focus
- Specially molded 5 wire connector for RCA video/audL/audR connector, Vin and Vout Y splitter to effortllessly plug inline and share the existing base station power supply (Futaba style headset connector)
- Interpulilliary distance: 60 - 70mm (adjustable IPD)
- Resolution : 640X480 (VGA)
- Audio: Double-channel stereo
- Contrast: yes
- Brightness: yes
- Power supply: 6-12v
- Power consumption: 170mA
- Low battery power indicator: yes (led)
- Video signal: NTSC/PAL Autoselecting
- 3.5mm audio out port
- Goggle weight:105 gr.
- Ergonomic molded headset with adjustable headband and foam Seal for confort and ambient light reduction
Customer ratings for Fatshark base SD
Number of ratings: 1
Average rating: 5
bueno y sencillo from Anonymous on 12/23/2016
Como gafa de iniciación fpv u otros usos están bien, la presentación y embalaje perfecto, el cable tiene calidad justa. Por lo demás un 10