General sensor for Graupner HoTT receiver and models with electric motor.
- Vario with altitude signals and climb/drop signals plus additional warning thresholds for minimum altitude, maximum altitude, climb/drop speed in two stages
- Altitude display (- 500 ... + 3000 m) and storage of minimum and maximum altitude
- 2x temperature and voltage measurements with warning thresholds for min/max voltage and min/max temperature
- Single cell measurement 2 ... 14S with warning threshold for minimum voltage
- Voltage, current, and capacity measurement with warning thresholds for min/max voltage, max capacity, and max current
- Current limiting programmable
- Messurment of the current with shunt resistors 2x 0.2 mOhm (5 W) parallel = 0.1 mOhm
- Warning time can be set to: OFF, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 seconds, always
- Warning repeat time can be set to: always, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 minutes, once
Important Note when using the modules 33600, 33601, 33610, 33611 and 33620:
Do not carry out any programming work on the sensors while the model is flying, otherwise there is a real risk that your model will fly out of control while you are not concentrating on it!
If your model is fitted with two or more receivers, it is absolutely essential that you do not carry out programming work during a flight, as this can alter the settings in the receivers to which no telemetry equipment is connected; in the worst case this could result in the model crashing! For this reason always carry out programming on the ground, and check that only the receiver with connected sensors is powered on.
Connections and Technical data Vario:
- 2x temperature; optionally selectable from 0 to either 120°C or 200°C and voltage measurement to 60 V DC
- 1x speed controller input, 1x speed controller output for single cell undervoltage regulation
- 1x current, voltage, and capacity measurement up to 150 A (320 A for 1 s)and up to 60 V DC
- 1x single-cell monitoring for 2 - 14S lithium batteries (LiPo, LiIo, LiFe)
- 1x telemetry connection for receiver