Version 2 of the XuGong, with Brushless Gimbal support, an integrated OSD, camera switch, GoPro supply.
A unique foldable quadcopter, which, when folded, will fit comfortably into a shoe-box.
Ideal for the FPVer/Photographer/Videographer who likes to travel. Designed for the hiker, the skiier, the snowboarder, the world traveller.
Folding arms use a unique locking mechanism, which requires no tools. 10 seconds from the backpack to power-up.
- Designed for up to 10" Props
- >20 minute flight time with DJI E300, or Tiger Motor AirGear 350 ESC/Prop/Motor sets
- Vibration-free camera platform (clean/dirty frame), entire frame+battery+camera isolated from the vibrating parts
- Optimized for DJI Naza, but supports most other flight controllers. GPS, and Compass pickoff from the Naza GPS (no second GPS needed)
- Single-cable EzUHF Uplink Status (UPSTAT) support for even 4 channel receivers without i2c (EzUHF FW v1.51 and later)
- Integrated EzOSD, with full battery, uplink, GPS display.
- Integrated telemetry downlink, supported by ImmersionRC antenna trackers, and Smart Phone/Tablet applications.
- Carbon frame: 96g
- 2-axis brushless gimbal: 140g
- All components ready for FPV, including GoPro Hero 4: ~1100g
- AUW, with 5200mAh 4s (10C) pack, and GoPro Hero 4: ~1.5kg
Full specs and photos on our public website here