HoverflyPRO is an expandable, Plug-N-Fly flight control system for professional multi-copter systems. Designed for stable flight and aerial photography, the HoverflyPro is creating a revolution in unmanned aerial systems. Where ever UAVs are flying, the HoverflyPro is emerging, bringing with it the advantages of lower cost, brilliant design, and consistent, dependable, powerful performance.
The HoverflyPRO is a professional Plug-N-Fly flight control system for multirotor UAVs. The Pro's expandable design, dependable performance, and precision camera controls exceed expectations for experienced RC enthusiasts and industry experts seeking UAV solutions - particularly in aerial photography and video applications.
Designed for stable flight and aerial photography.
The HoverlfyPRO flight control system makes flying a multi-rotor copter so natural, you might forget there’s incredible technology at your fingertips. PRO features Hovercore technology, 16 parallel processors, a 3-axis MEMS gyro, digital 3-axis accelerometer, and digital pressure sensor for consistent control and precision in the air. Hovering the system in a stable position is simple - even for inexperienced pilots, and capturing photos and video in the air is easy.
Simple setup, no programming required.
As with all our products, the PRO is ready to go right out of the box. Fully assembled board means there is no soldering required and the board comes pre-programmed without the need to tweak flight control variables. Just build your copter, connect the PRO, setup your RC controller... and go!
One platform, unlimited scalability.
Hoverfly boards are scalable to any size multi-copter, including heavylift, and accomodate a variety of configurations. Current configurations include Quad (+ or X), Hex, Octo, Y6, and X8.
Proven quality, precision manufactured.
Hoverfly products are engineered to be one of the most advanced flight control systems in the world - by design. We use the smallest, most advanced sensors on the market and the entire board is robotically assembled and tested for quality control. Each board must pass through an advanced optical Inspection twice during production to assure that all components are properly populated on the board.
Proven, dependable control
for pro multi-copters.
The HoverflyPRO is an expandable Plug-N-Fly flight control system for pro-multicopters and it's creating a revolution in unmanned aerial systems. Where ever UAVs are flying, HoverflyPRO is emerging, bringing with it the advantages of lower cost, brilliant design, and consistent, dependable, powerful performance.
There are many flight controller projects out there but only a few products. The HoverflyPRO is developed for professionals and RC enthusiasts. You buy it...you fly it. No need to adjust flight parameters for days or look through forums for the latest batch of code.
The PRO is designed to be a modular system - one that can be upgraded as technology evolves. Improvements or addons developed for the system will be available as expansions so that you don't have to replace your entire flight controller. PRO grows to fit your needs.
- Scalable to any size multicopter, including heavy lift
- Offers proven stability for aerial photography, video
- Expandable system to support future addons (GPS)
- Proven, sensor rich design for ultimate control
- Altitude hold with built in control for roll and tilt
- Automatic pitch / roll compensation for video and still cameras
- Flight data capture and recording
- On screen display (OSD) for First Person View (FPV)
- Fully assembled, no soldering required
- Free software updates, no programming required
- Includes anti-vibration grommets and USB cable for software updates
HoverflyPRO flight system with Hovercore includes:
- Pre-programmed, FREE software updates
- Unmatched stability out-of-the-box
- State-of-the-Art ALL Digital sensors
- Parallel processing architecture
- Multi-Platform: Quad (+ or X), Hex, Y6, Octo, X8
- Camera mount Tilt/Roll output
- Small Design: 60mm x 60mm
- On board USB programming
- On-Screen-Display (OSD) for video downlink
- Altitude hold
- Auto leveling
- Expandable for future addons
- Accessories: (1) USB Cable, (4) anti-vibration mounting grommets